Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2013 Sampler


This is my finished sampler for the April Sprite Stitch event. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. The first three bands were voted for and then randomly picked out of blackmageheart's hat: Mario Kart, DDR, and Journey. The last one was player's choice, and I went with my Pokemon starters. For some reason when I made that, I thought the dimensions were shorter than they were, so to make it work I had to add a few Pokeballs. I actually like it better that way. Everyone's samplers came out differently, and all awesome in their own way. Here's the link to check them out.


2 comments:

  1. How can I get a copy of that chart? My 14year old son is autistic and he LOVES Mario Brothers and Sonic. I would love to make this for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get copies of all the bands used in the very first post of this thread: http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13114
      I know there was at least one Sonic pattern. If you have any problems finding what you're looking for, let me know.

      Delete